SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR 8+ YEAR PQE
RLK Solicitors are a niche law firm offering a personal and quality service. They specialise in Commercial Litigation but also have Private Client, Family / Divorce, Property and Insurance departments. They are a multi-office law firm based in Birmingham who are expanding both organically and through acquisition. This is the perfect opportunity to join an already growing firm.
Their clients include SMEs but in particular; organisations, high street chains, pharmaceutical / beauty, banks, landlords, hotels, restaurants and bars.
They have an immediate vacancy for a Senior Conveyancing Solicitor to join their successful Conveyancing Department.
The successful candidate will join a busy, small friendly team where they will gain hands on experience and a varied case load of freehold and leasehold sales and purchases and commercial matters.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 8+ year PQE Solicitor with at least 8 years’ experience in conveyancing (although all suitably qualified, including more experienced candidates will be considered);
- Experience in residential and commercial conveyancing;
- Experience and ability to supervising and managing a team of lawyers and support staff;
- A willingness to participate in business development initiatives;
- An excellent work ethic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to manage a volume of cases and to ensure deadlines are met;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail;
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Possess strong commercial acumen;
- Following would be beneficial but not essential;
- Is Head of Department or has ambition of being one;
- On proven performance option for shares/partnership;
- Travel may be required between the offices and therefore a driving licence would be an advantage.
The role will be based in both our Edgbaston and Kings Norton office and flexible/remote working would be considered.
Competitive salary, flexible working and workplace pension scheme.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org