Private Client Solicitor
RLK Solicitors are a niche law firm offering a personal and quality service. They specialise in Commercial Litigation but also have Private Client, Family / Divorce, Property and Insurance departments. They are a multi-office law firm based in Birmingham who are expanding both organically and through acquisition. This is the perfect opportunity to join an already growing firm.
Their clients include SMEs but in particular; organisations, high street chains, pharmaceutical / beauty, banks, landlords, hotels, restaurants and bars.
They have an immediate vacancy for a Private Client Solicitor to join their successful Wills and Probate Department.
The successful candidate will join a small team where they will gain hands on experience and a variety of work.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 8 years + PQE Solicitor with approximately 8 years’ experience (although all suitably qualified, including more experienced candidates will be considered);
- Experience in dealing with tax, trusts and probate matters;
- A willingness to participate in business development initiatives;
- An excellent work ethic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to manage a volume of cases and to ensure deadlines are met;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail;
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Possess strong commercial acumen;
- STEP qualified is preferred;
- Following would be beneficial but not essential;
- Is Head of Department or has ambition of being one;
- On proven performance option for shares/partnership;
- Travel may be required between the offices and therefore a driving licence would be an advantage.
The role will be based in both our Edgbaston and Kings Norton office and flexible/remote working would be considered.
Competitive salary, flexible working and workplace pension scheme.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org