FAMILY/PRIVATE CLIENT PARALEGAL
RLK Solicitors are a niche law firm offering a personal and quality service. They specialise in Commercial Litigation but also have Private Client, Family / Divorce, Property and Insurance departments. They are a multi-office law firm based in Birmingham who are expanding both organically and through acquisition. This is the perfect opportunity to join an already growing firm.
Their clients include SMEs but in particular; organisations, high street chains, pharmaceutical / beauty, banks, landlords, hotels, restaurants and bars.
They have an immediate vacancy for a paralegal to work between the Family and Wills and Probate Departments. The role is likely to evolve to working solely for one department in due course.
The successful candidate will join a small team where they will gain hands on experience and a variety of work.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An excellent work ethic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- 2:1 or above degree;
- Strong organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail;
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Possess strong commercial acumen;
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with our clients;
- A willingness to participate in business development initiatives;
- Travel may be required between offices and therefore a driving licence would be an advantage.
The role will be based in our Kings Norton office and flexible/remote working would be considered.
Competitive salary, flexible working and workplace pension scheme.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com