Birmingham Litigation Solicitors
Our broad areas of expertise fall in the Chancery and Commercial Courts. RLK Edgbaston litigation solicitors specialise in providing a bespoke service to an expanding client base, consisting largely of professionals and SMEs. We aim to quickly focus on strategic points and put clients in the best position of strength.
Since the inception of the practice, RLK’s litigation team has earned a reputation for success. Attention to detail, together with significant technical and commercial awareness, are vital to this.
The department concentrates on building a team based approach to litigation in order to provide an effective and efficient service. This applies to our interactions with clients, as well as with a strong network of accompanying professionals, including barristers and accountants,
We are able to deal with a wide range of litigation matters, but our main areas are as follows:
Edgbaston Litigation Solicitors: Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Contractual issues including claims made under personal guarantees
- Professional negligence
- Disputes between co-owners of land
- Claims by banks for possession of properties
- Company and partnership
- Commercial insurance
- Freezing and Search Orders
- High value personal disputes
Edgbaston Litigation Solicitors: Insolvency Litigation
- Applications to set aside statutory demands and winding up petitions
- Bringing/defending claims made by insolvency practitioners on behalf of companies in administration and liquidation
- General advisory work in relation to re-structuring of business interests
If you are not sure whether your dispute falls within our areas please contact us.