Conveyancing Solicitors Birmingham
As professional conveyancing solicitors Birmingham, we fully appreciate a client’s requirements and concerns when party to a property transaction. In the majority of cases a client is looking for a quick and efficient transaction.
Our property department aims to deliver an individually tailored service which is cost effective and productive. We provide an estimate of our costs at the outset. Where the matter is likely to become more complex or protracted we will advise and inform you of any likely increases in costs.
We understand that the sale or purchase of a property can be a source of unwanted stress. We are committed to help and advise you in a way which is simple to understand.
We offer expert advice and assistance in respect of the following matters:
• Sales, purchases and re-mortgages of houses and apartments (including purchases of new build property and property from Housing Associations)
• Sales of property forming part of a deceased estate
• Transfers of Equity
• Leasehold Enfranchisement
• Shared Ownership schemes
• Sales, purchases and re-financing of all types of commercial and agricultural property
• Granting of new leases on behalf of landlords
• Selling an existing leasehold premises and business
• Extending an existing commercial lease
• Assistance with Compulsory Purchase Orders
• Licensing Law
• Landlord and Tenants issues
• Advice in respect of upcoming rent reviews and dilapidations at the end of a lease term