We can fully appreciate our client’s requirements and concerns when they are party to a property transaction. In the majority of cases a client’s main requirement will be for a quick and efficient transaction.
Our property department aims to deliver a service which is individually tailored to each clients needs and in a way which is cost effective and productive. We shall endeavour to provide an estimate of our costs at the onset and where the matter is likely to become more complex or protracted we shall advise you and inform you of any likely increases in costs.
We understand that the sale or purchase of a property can be a source of unwanted stress and we are committed to assist you and to advise you in way which is simple to understand.
We offer expert advice and assistance in respect of the following matters:
• Sales, purchases and re-mortgages of houses and flats (including purchases of new build property and property from Housing Associations)
• Sales of property forming part of a deceased estate
• Transfers of Equity
• Leasehold Enfranchisement
• Shared Ownership schemes
• Sales, purchases and re-financing of all types of commercial and agricultural property
• Granting of new leases on behalf of landlords
• Selling an existing leasehold premises and business
• Extending an existing commercial lease
• Assistance with Compulsory Purchase Orders
• Licensing Law
• Landlord and Tenants issues
• Advice in respect of upcoming rent reviews and dilapidations at the end of a lease term